Meet Your Budget and Facility Challenges
Building long-term business partnerships based on solid,
financial and quality-driven program management.
Put the focus back on your business...
If you take care of your customers, they will take care of you. McLemore customers are among the best at what they do, but their core business is not cleaning; it is producing or providing specialized goods or services. They leave the planning, management, and the execution of their facility upkeep to McLemore.
Average projected savings by changing from in-house operations to contract janitorial services.
How can you benefit from not trying to “Do It Yourself”?
- Our team will collaborate with you to provide value, as well as reach and exceed the standards that meet your organization’s facility goals and budget.
- Using a mixture of APPA, ISSA and BSCAI cleaning and productivity standards, we will build a program for you that is sustainable, defined and measurable, removing subjectivity and ensuring transparency.
- Soft costs will be decreased or go away. You spend less time handling staff management, training, payroll and workers compensation administration.
- Eliminate worker’s compensation costs in areas that are historically high.
- McLemore has access to volume pricing and training resources specific to the cleaning industry.
- Receive improvement recommendations to make your programs more efficient, effective, and environmentally friendly through re-engineering options and new industry innovations.
- Our expert recruiters understand key attributes needed to improve employee selection.
- If you need to adjust your facilities program, for budgetary or other reasons, we are flexible and can easily manage this change with the staff without you having to do the ‘dirty’ work.
"As the Purchasing Director on my campus, I was concerned about finding a custodial vendor who would not only provide stellar service, but would be affordable and treat our current cleaning staff with respect. I’m happy to say that MBM has exceeded my expectations on all these fronts and has been a pleasure to deal with."