McLemore Building Maintenance Company History
- 1970 - Don and Torah Lea McLemore founded McLemore Building Maintenance with one customer in Houston, Texas.
- 1971 - McLemore grows to $36,000 in revenue and employs several people.
- McLemore purchased its own building - still our corporate headquarters and warehouse operations.
- Gross sales reached $2,025,739.
- McLemore expanded its focus from the petroleum industry to include our current markets served.
- Keith McLemore, Don and Torah's eldest son joins the McLemore team as Chief Operating Officer.
- Curtis McLemore, Don's and Torah's younger son joins the Special Services Division.
- Revenues exceeded $4.3 million and we prepared to 'go to the next level' and began acquisitions of local janitorial companies to expand our geographic and market presence and have acquired eight companies through 2010.
- Curtis McLemore promoted to run Houston Operations.
- 1997 - Our expanded team gained additional client trust and we expanded McLemore's client base reaching $8.1 million in sales.
- 1997 to 2008
- Focus on strategic planning, education and technological innovation. Topped 2008 with $23 million in revenue.
- Curtis McLemore promoted to Vice President Sales and Marketing.
- 2002 - Curtis McLemore assumes leadership of McLemore Building Maintenance as Chief Executive Officer.
- 2010 - Implemented online quality assurance program and customer business reviews.
In the beginning, it was signing a new account and making more money than I had ever made before that really got me excited. Now, I still enjoy getting new, bigger accounts but the real pleasure comes when I see MBM serve as a vehicle for other families to achieve their dreams. To see people grow, develop and mature into very productive people and know you helped is one of the greatest pleasures one can ever have!
- Don McLemore, CBSE and Founder