Green Cleaning Program
Cleaning for health practices contribute to improved indoor air quality, reduced absenteeism, increased occupant satisfaction and productivity, longer useful life of your assets, environmental footprint reduction and corporate social responsibility.
- Green cleaning program aligns with LEED requirements
- Third-party certified cleaning products
- Low impact equipment
- Microfiber programs
- Bucketless mopping system
- 100% recyclable product packaging
Program transparency for our clients drives results through targeted expectations and service accountability.
- Quality Inspections and Safety Audits
- Key Performance Indicators measured
- Periodic Business Reviews
- Customer Survey Program
Hiring the right people for the right positions is critical. Our reputation is based on the interaction, service delivery and customer care provided by our staff every day.
- Right to work verification
- National criminal records check
- Motor vehicle records check
- Employment history authentication
- Drug screening