Safety and training go hand-in-hand.
McLemore Building Maintenance knows that investment in our people is a primary factor in our success. Our reputation is based on the safe practices, program delivery and customer service provided by our staff to clients every day. Providing initial and ongoing safety and program methodology training to staff allows for the potential of personal development, career growth and increased employee retention.
Investing in the prevention of accidents and losses is the most responsible way to control costs for both our customers and our staff. McLemore is proud of the safety programs we have established and they are an integral part of our daily operations. A complement to our safety training programs are our incentive programs which positively reinforce our commitment to a safe environment. We take a proactive approach to risk management and safety.
An eye toward a safe program...
Workplace Safety Elements that Drive Compliance:
- Initial and ongoing safety training program
- Incentive based, safety audit program
- Goal-driven employee safety meetings
- Confidential “Safety Tips” line
- Slip meter testing available
An outstanding team is ready to bring a healthier and brighter tomorrow to your workplace environment. Experienced leadership and account management teams ensure a well-trained staff are delivering the quality of service you expect from your own staff. Training includes classroom, multi-media, on-the-job, client specific and ongoing refresher course training. We also use a hands-on Tell-Show-Do-Review approach to reinforce learning of specific tasks. Team members are provided procedure training cards as daily reminders emphasizing correct work processes.
Before leaving the training program for their work assignment, each team member has been trained on the following topics including, but not limited to:
- Team Cleaning/Zone Cleaning Concepts
- Proper Chemical and Equipment Usage
- Cleaning for Health Processes
- Position-Specific Training
- Safety Regulations and Security Measures
- Customer Service
- Corporate Policies and Procedures
- Client-Specific Requirements
- Emergency and Evacuation Procedures
- SDS and OSHA Related Requirements
Together, McLemore’s management and onsite team provide you peace of mind through leading edge programs, continuously outstanding service performance and integrated programs that meet your janitorial and facility services goals.